An afternoon fellowship meeting.
We will meet over tea or coffee and biscutes for a general chat,
so we can get to know each other.
Each meeting will have a topic and a speaker,we will sometimes have a slideshow
or a demonstration.
some of the topics lined lined up for this year
- Norman on "Southwell Workhouse"
- MArgaret on "Being an Evacuee"
- David on "The magic of Colour"
- Maurita on "Where being a Nurse took me"
- Mavies & "Musriel on being a Brownie/Guides"
At this first meeting we will decide how often we want to meet.
Look out for more details.
|Room Booked for|| |
Repeats every month on the fourth Wednesday until Sat Nov 30 2013.
|Regular Event?|| |